Tadalis tablet Overview
Is erectile dysfunction (ED) troubling you? Do you want to hold coming for a longer playtime? Here is your all-in-one solution – The Tadalis tablet. It is a great oral medicine that is safe for daily use.
Tadalis tablet is helping out men to boost sex drives by minimizing erectile failure and early coming issues. Men can start getting and keeping harder erections after using Tadalis tablets. Similarly, this ED pill aids in delaying ejaculations for longer playtime in bed. This makes it a must-have among men suffering from ED, PE, or both. Well, it is a prescription-only medicine and should be used after getting proper dosage guidance.
Improper usage may cause severe health troubles and increase the risk of rare side effects. So, find out when, why, how & which Tadalis tablet you need.
Tadalis Dosage Variants
- Tadalis SX 20mg tablets
- Super Tadalis SX
What is Tadalis used for?
Tadalis is an oral treatment for two major sexual health issues:
- Erectile Dysfunction or male impotence
- Premature Ejaculation (early coming)
How to use the Tadalis tablet?
- Tadalis is an oral tablet to be used as one whole pill at a time (only once every 24 hours) for the prescribed duration. Swallow one tablet per day with a glass of water. Avoid having alcoholic beverages at nearby times.
- Use Tadalis tablets with or without food & it will work effectively.
- Seek guidance regarding activities to avoid after using this ED medicine. For instance, doctors recommend not driving or using any heavy tools once you’ve used Tadalis.
- Leave it if you have missed using Tadalis dosage sometimes. However, make sure you stick to the dosage schedule because it will maintain the effectiveness of the active ingredients in the bloodstream.
- Using multiple Tadalis pills together or more than one tablet within 24 hours may put your health at risk. So, don’t overdose.
Action Mechanism of Tadalis
Tadalis improves blood flow in the male genitals by boosting the cGMP enzyme production. It ensures continuous blood transfer to the penis by unblocking the arteries carrying blood. Moreover, it soothes the stress surrounding the pelvic region for pleasurable sex. Thus, a lasting enjoyment of 4 to 5 hours becomes possible.
Tadalis Side Effects
Some common side effects of Tadalis tablets include:
- Pain in the arms and limbs
- Stomach pain
- Flushed face
- Irritations on the skin
Rare effects like irregular heartbeat, prolonged erections over 5 hours, painful erections, bleeding in urine, etc need immediate medical attention.
Warnings & Precautions
- Get a prescription first before choosing any Tadalis dosage. Also, only continue this ED pill for the prescribed duration. Visit your doctor frequently for progress-tracking and to figure out the duration for which you should use this impotence medicine.
- Stopping to use of Tadalis pills suddenly may trigger withdrawal effects. Refrain from doing so.
- Make sure to discuss your surgeries, medical history, ongoing medications, etc before dosing Tadalis pills.
- Women and children below 18 years are ineligible for this impotence medicine.
“I asked my doctor if I can start enjoying sex despite having ED and PE. He prescribed me Tadalis SX 20mg tablet & I’m so glad to use it regularly. It’s been 3 months now & I would not mind using this tablet forever.”