Nearly 500 million people worldwide were affected by the Covid 19 virus and even though we have overcome the Covid Pandemic, some of us who caught Covid still experience some symptoms of the virus-like erectile problems.
Does Covid Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Finding solid answers on how Covid affects erectile dysfunction (ED) and other sexual issues are related can be difficult, but some research suggests there is a link between the Covid pandemic and erectile dysfunction.
Some men have questioned whether Covid causes erectile dysfunction. Well, the answer is a bit complicated. There is some evidence that men with Covid are more likely to develop ED. However, more studies need to be done before we can say if erectile dysfunction is a direct result of the coronavirus.
What is the Link between Erectile Dysfunction and Covid?
Whether you have coronavirus and recovered, or are feeling the mental effects of lockdown, let us dive into the possible ways Covid could be affecting your mental state, lifestyle, and physical well-being, and how all of these can affect your erections.
Impact of Covid and Associated Causes
Erectile Dysfunction Post Covid Coping with the symptoms of Covid can be difficult, especially when you don’t know how or when it will get better. Here are some of the associated causes of Covid that can lead to ED.
- A dip in mental health can lead to increased stress, anxiety, depression, and decreased libido.
- Changes in interpersonal relationships can cause sexual performance anxiety.
- Lack of social interaction and general depression.
- Change or increase in masturbation and porn habits leads to an unhealthy relationship with porn or masturbation.
- Lack of exercise leads to a higher chance of blood flow or circulation problems.
- Covid can make you fatigued which means you are always tired and low in energy which lowers your interest in sex causing erectile psychological erectile dysfunction.
Although erection medication like Malegra 100 and Tadalista Super Active can be great for a one-off erection, if your ED is a psychological reaction to Covid or the pandemic, we recommend treating the underlying psychological causes of ED to achieve stronger erections and better sex over the long term.